S. Stacia Ewing – Denton, Maryland
“Have you heard it said that certain dogs come into your life just when you need them most?” Thus begins Stacy Ewing’s story of Arrow, a spaniel mix whose harrowing experience brings him to someone who needs him as much as he needs her. It’s a tale about the gift of healing that animals bestow on us all, if only we’re open to the blessing.
Stacy learned the story from Arrow’s real-life rescuer, Wendy, a fulltime guardian angel on Earth and a dog groomer in her spare time. It’s an inspiring tale about following your heart with one simple guideline: No drama, just love.
Stacy believes that eventually, everyone can find their life’s purpose if they follow their hearts. And she should know: Listening to her own heart, she found her true calling as a writer after a 25-year career as a dental hygienist. She’s grateful for having done so, and for the chance to share the life-affirming message she learned from Arrow and Wendy through their story, which she shares with us in Almost Perfect.
Writing and Professional Background
- Current: Dental sales and writing
- 25 years as a Dental Hygienist with a switch in careers to freelance writing and proofreading
- Stacy has had articles published in various professional journals in the dental field.
Education and Personal
- Stacy is a lifelong resident of the metro Maryland.
- 1981: Attended University of Maryland, granted a B.S. degree